” In the very born souls, the value does not wait for the number of the years “. A proverb that these budding fabulously rich young people have to repeat every day. That they were born well and owe remercierpapa, or that they have to ask the Internet god and Facebook in particular for having known how to pull the best. Here are some “young fellows” among the richest in the world according to Forbes who should distrust their close circle of acquaintances: an accident so fast arrived …
1. Dustin Moskovitz (USA): 2.7 billions $ in 26 years. The coloc ‘ from Zuckerberg to Harvard and the third employee of Facebook. Of 8 days his younger child, Dustin is the youngest billionaire of the world. He left Facebook since to launch his own company. If however that came not to work, he should be able to recover from it. An advice if you have a coloc ‘: be gentile with him, you never can tell.
2. Mark Zuckerberg (USA): 13.5 billions $ in 26 years. The second older bus of a few days, its fortune is nevertheless sharply superior to that of his “opponents” of this classification. It is official, Mark Zuckerberg cannot finish thus always the first one everywhere. In passing your a few hours a day on Facebook, you contribute to make that Mark never takes out this kind of classification.
3. Albert von Thurn und Taxis (Germany): 2 billions $ in 27 years. Stemming from a German noble family, he
makes his first appearance in classifications Forbes at the age of 8. A difficult childhood thus. Since his majority,
we find him systematically in this classification and he should never leave him. With such a fortune, he thought
nevertheless never of buying himself a new name.
6. Yang Huiyan ( China): 4.1 billions $ in 29 years. Wealthy heiress of his rich and dear father, doubtless now one of the persons the richest in China. The real estate, it is not a myth, that walks everywhere.
8. Sean Parker (USA): 1.6 billions $ in 30 years. Founder of Napster, clearly implied in Facebook his character is played by Justin Timberlake in “The Social Network”) and today investor among others of Spotify, the other big recent cardboard of Web. If one day you fall on his e-mail address, add at once to your address book.
10. Yoshikazu Tanaka ( Japan): 2.2 billions $ in 34 years. A kind of Asian Mark Zuckerbeg, mister Tanaka being, among others, the founder of Gree, the equivalent of Facebook in Japan. A fortune was estimated at 2 billions certainly, but in 34 years, it is almost already an old man in this classification. If is 34 years old you have two billions, we can say that you missed your life?
And Y ou, are you the following One ?